This image is from Harry Potter, it is perceived in the film as a symbol of purity and hope. I have chosen this for an example as life is all about hope and what you make of it.
I found this image to show how my idea could develop, i could have a innocent animal like a cat glowing while surrounded by the void.
Following the glowing cat idea i found this image, it says a lot as a static image. In my eyes its such a powerful image and an example of void life void, with the glowing woman in the centre with the nothingness of the void surrounding. Also the streaks show not only movement but the flow of life.
Continuing with my light idea i stumbled across this idea, of a hand grasping a ball of light. I believe the point this image is putting across is we all have our own destinies within our hands and we have the power and freedom of life. I believe this is an important aspect we should remember.




No comments:
Post a Comment